First, log out of your account with the Logout button in the upper right. Next, clear your browser cache following your browser's instructions.
- Click the Chrome Menu icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for Browsing History, Cookies, and Cached Images.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select The beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click
- With Cookies and Site Date as well as Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Select Favorites > History
- Select Clear history
- Choose Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files, then click the Clear button.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
NOTE: Microsoft ended support of IE in January 2016. It is considered end of life and shouldn't be used. IE is still compatible with the BlueVolt platform, but isn't compatible with most courses on the platform. BlueVolt recommends using a current, modern browser instead. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/end-of-ie-support
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.