First, log out of your account with the Logout button in the upper right. Next, clear your browser cache following your browser's instructions.
- Click the Chrome Menu icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for Browsing History, Cookies, and Cached Images.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select The beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click Tools icon then click Clear recent history.
- A list of options will appear. Make sure the top four boxes are checked Browsing and download history, Form and Search History, Cookies, Cache.
- Click Clear Now.
- Select Hub > History
- Select Clear all history
- Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC, then select Clear.
- Settings > History > Clear History
- Click the pop-up menu
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
NOTE: Microsoft ceased support and updates for Internet Explorer effective January 12, 2016, meaning the browser is "end of life". This means the browser is not optimized for current, modern websites. While it may still function, BlueVolt can offer only limited support for any IE browser, so we recommend using a modern browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Safari instead of Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > General tab.
- Under "Browsing history" click the Delete button.
- A list of options will appear. Make sure there are check-marks next to Preserve Favorites website data, Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click the Delete button.