First, log out of your account with the Logout button in the upper right.
Next, clear your browser cache following your browser's instructions:
- Click the Chrome Menu icon in the upper right hand corner
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for Browsing History, Cookies, and Cached Images.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select The beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click Tools icon then click Clear recent history.
- A list of options will appear. Make sure the top four boxes are checked Browsing and download history, Form and Search History, Cookies, Cache.
- Click Clear Now.
- Go to Tools --> Internet Options and select the General tab.
- Under "Browsing history" click the Delete button.
- A list of options will appear. Make sure there are check-marks next to Preserve Favorites website data, Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click the Delete button.