BlueVolt courses are designed to be taken online, so we don't provide paper copies of any of the materials. You may print out the individual course pages to study offline, if you wish. But, in order to receive credit for your course, you'll have to complete and pass the required modules and the final exam online.
Articles in this section
- A Quiz Question Is Wrong. Please Fix This.
- Am I Required To Spend a Certain Amount Of Time Taking The Course?
- Are BlueVolt Tests Timed?
- Do I Have To Complete Every Section Of a Course?
- Do I Have To Complete The Course In One Sitting?
- Do I Need To Buy Any Books To Go With The Courses?
- Does BlueVolt Offer Courses For Electrical Engineers?
- How Can I Become An Apprentice?
- How Do BlueVolt Continuing Education Courses Work?
- How Do I Contact My University Administrator?