As long as the course is still approved in your state(s), you can take as much time as you want to complete it.
Articles in this section
- A Quiz Question Is Wrong. Please Fix This.
- Am I Required To Spend a Certain Amount Of Time Taking The Course?
- Are BlueVolt Tests Timed?
- Do I Have To Complete Every Section Of a Course?
- Do I Have To Complete The Course In One Sitting?
- Do I Need To Buy Any Books To Go With The Courses?
- Does BlueVolt Offer Courses For Electrical Engineers?
- How Can I Become An Apprentice?
- How Do BlueVolt Continuing Education Courses Work?
- How Do I Contact My University Administrator?