Passwords are case-sensitive so CAPITAL letters must be typed that way. Also, make sure that your Caps Lock is off and your NumLock is on.
Articles in this section
- Can BlueVolt Tell Me What My Password Is?
- Can I Change My Username/ Email Address?
- Can I Use a Password I Have Used Previously?
- Does My Password Have To Be a Particular Combination of Number and Letters? How Many Characters Does My Password Have To Be?
- I Didn't Get The Password Reset Email.
- I Get An Error Message When I Try To Login From Another Site.
- I'm Not Sure What My Password/ Username Is?
- My Email Address Is Not Recognized.
- My Password Doesn't Work/ I'm Getting a "Username and Password Do Not Match" Error.