Nothing Happens When I Click Launch
This can usually be solved by looking at the following:
- When prompted by your browser, allow pop-ups from BlueVolt.com in order to access your course. Alternately, you can enter an exception for BlueVolt.com pop-ups in your browser's content settings.
- Turn off any additional popup blockers that may be running. Some computers may have two or more pop-up blockers installed. Common examples are 3rd-party browser toolbars or other add-ons from Yahoo!, McAfee, Norton, or other antivirus and security software. Internet Explorer also has a built-in pop-up blocker.
- Make sure the browser refresh rate is set to check for newer versions of stored pages every visit to the page.
- To do this in Internet Explorer, go to 'Tools' then 'Internet Options'.
- You will see either "Temporary Internet Files" or "Browsing History".
- Click the Settings button, and under "Check for newer versions of stored pages" select "Every visit to the webpage."