Try re-launching the course. If that does not help, you may be experiencing persistent network congestion due to the activity of other applications or users, which can slow down the loading of additional content. Try launching your course again when the network is less busy with other data-intensive tasks.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Take a Screenshot and Send It To You?
- I Can't Launch The Course or When I Click "Launch" Nothing Happens.
- I'm Having an Issue Getting My Course To Work On a Mobile Device/ Tablet.
- I've Been Told To Clear My Cache. How Do I Do This?
- I've Completed My Course But It Still Shows as "In Progress".
- My Module Won't Show As "Passed" or "Viewed" Even Though I've Gone Through All The Slides.
- My Popup Window Comes Up, But It's Black.
- The Course Information or Quiz Answers Are Wrong. Please Fix This.
- The Site Is Down For Maintenance. How Often Does BlueVolt Do This?
- What Are BlueVolt's System Requirements?