If you connect to your training from another site (such as an association website), you'll first need to log into your account and navigate to your university homepage. Then click the link. As long as clicking the link opens a new tab in the same browser you used to log into your account, your address will be verified.
Articles in this section
- 1099 Form for $600+ $BlueBuck redemptions (US learners only)
- Do $BlueBucks Expire?
- I don't like the gift card I bought. / I selected a Canadian gift card but I live in the USA. Can I exchange it for a USA version?
- How Can I Find Out How Much Money I Have Left On My Gift Card?
- There's An Empty Line Instead of a Link In The Gift Cards Section. How Can I Get My Link?
- I Lost My Gift Card or The Email It Came In!
- I Didn't Get My Gift Card Right Away Like I Usually Do. What's Going On?
- How Long Will It Take To Receive My Gift Card?
- When I Use The Link In The Verification Email, It Takes Me To a Different Login Screen and Will Not Let Me Login.
- The Link In The Verification Email Is Not Clickable. What Do I Do?