Sorry, no. The terms of purchasing do not allow exchanges or refunds once you have purchased your virtual gift card. Please take your time deciding on a merchant and check your order to make sure you're not stuck with a card you don't want.
Articles in this section
- Do $BlueBucks Expire?
- I don't like the gift card I bought. / I selected a Canadian gift card but I live in the USA. Can I exchange it for a USA version?
- How Can I Find Out How Much Money I Have Left On My Gift Card?
- There's An Empty Line Instead of a Link In The Gift Cards Section. How Can I Get My Link?
- I Lost My Gift Card or The Email It Came In!
- I Didn't Get My Gift Card Right Away Like I Usually Do. What's Going On?
- How Long Will It Take To Receive My Gift Card?
- When I Use The Link In The Verification Email, It Takes Me To a Different Login Screen and Will Not Let Me Login.
- The Link In The Verification Email Is Not Clickable. What Do I Do?
- I Tried To Verify My Address To Redeem $BlueBucks But I Didn't Receive The Email.