Once you pass your final exam and submit payment (on paid courses), you will see a Completion Certificate link on your receipt which you can click for a printable version of your certificate.
You can also find your certificate any time by logging into your account.
Click here for information on missing CEU completion certificates: CEU Completion Certificate Not Available on Transcript.
Access Your Completion Certificate
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner
- Click on My Transcript
- Locate the course for which you need the completion certificate and click on it.
- You should see a Download Certificates button. Click that and you can download your certificate.
- A window will pop up with the links to your certificates. For CEU customers, if you are licensed in multiple states and the course is approved in those states, you will have multiple links to the completion certificates by state.
- Click the state link and a .pdf will download to your computer. From there, you can print or save the certificate.
NOTE: Certificates can only be viewed with Adobe Reader (or other PDF reader)