Double-check that all of the information associated with the card you're using - name, billing address, PINs, etc. - is accurate. If you know you've entered your information correctly, please check with your bank/credit union. Sometimes they place blocks on "suspicious" online charges. If this is the case, you can notify them that this is a legitimate purchase and try again when they've removed the block.
Articles in this section
- I Filled Out The Payment Screen But I Cannot Click The Submit Button.
- My Credit Card Payment Didn't Go Through.
- What Forms of Payment Does BlueVolt Accept?
- How Does The Refer-a-Friend Promotion Work?
- I Entered My Promo Code But It Didn't Credit Me.
- What Is a Promo Code
- What Is a Seat Time Requirement?
- I'm Ready To Pay/ Finished The Final But I Don't See a Green "Pay Now" Button?
- How Do I Pay For My Completed Course?
- I Was Asked to Pay For a Course Before I Started. I Thought All Courses Were Paid At The End?