Sometimes learners will repeatedly fail a quiz or assessment and receive a message saying Maximum Retakes Reached. If the quiz is required, a passing score is necessary to complete the course. The learner will have to request the quiz or assessment is reset to take it again.
NOTE: University administrators must grant retakes. BlueVolt Support is permitted to grant one retake if a learner contacts firstname.lastname@example.org. Any additional retakes are at the sole discretion of the university admin.
- Go to Admin > Training > Allow Retakes
- In Keyword, enter the learner's email address and click Get Users.
- At the far right of the learner's name, click Allow Retakes.
- Find the course name on the left, if there's more than one listed. To the right, you will see Status: Maximum Retakes Reached, and how many times they have not passed.
- To the right, click Allow Retakes.
- You should see the message, There is nothing for this student to retake, if this was the only course that needed a retake.
- Let the learner know that they can now retake the assessment.