Changing/Adding Administrator Roles
- Go to Admin
- Click Users > Users and search for a user
- Select Edit
- Select the appropriate administrator role for this user:
- University Admin – Full access to EVERYTHING in your university
- Course Editor – Access to add/edit courses across the University
- Calendar Admin – Access to manage training calendar
- Training Track Admin – Access to add/edit training track across the University
- Group Admin – Access to reporting & management (retakes, enrollment, grading) of users in their group.
- Group Report Viewer – Access to reporting of users in their group.
- Course Admin – Access to a specific course & only users in that course.Remember to click Save after you have made your changes.
Watch this 5 minute tutorial to learn more.