The Aggregated Assessment/Survey Results report is a quick way to see how people are doing on an assessment or survey module for a course built using the assessment/survey tools within the BlueVolt platform.
There are two ways to get to this report.
- From the University Dashboard, choose a course from the Course drop-down
- Click on the Aggregated assessment/survey results link under the Reports section
- Click on the Plus button to expand the course
- Click on View Details to see the detail report
- Click on Export Results to download the report in Excel format
- Go to Reports
- Go to Aggregated assessment/survey results
- Choose a course category from the drop-down list
- Follow steps 3-5 from above
NOTE: Results are only displayed in this report for assessments or surveys that are built within the BlueVolt system. If your course has an assessment or quiz module that is a SCORM or AICC module, you will obtain pass/fail and scores either by: Running an individual’s Transcript or running a Course Enrollment Totals report and checking the Detail option as well as the option to Include Assessment and Module Scores.