Setting up Course type: Scheduled Course
The Schedule Course type enables you to create one or more scheduled dates and times for a course that your learners can select to enroll themselves in, such as an instructor led course or a webinar.
There are two components to creating a Scheduled Course:
- Creating the course itself as a Scheduled Course type;
- Adding Schedule(s) to the course.
- Go to Training
- Go to Courses > Add Course or Edit Course
- Enter Course Name or Select an existing course
- Under Edit Course in the Type drop down list, select “Scheduled Course”.
- Click on the Next button
- Click on "5. Schedule" from the course editor (this option only displays if the course is a Scheduled Course type)
- Click on Add new Course Schedule link to set up the schedule
- Enter schedule information (Fields marked with * are required)
- Click Add new Course Schedule link to add additional scheduled times if needed
- Click on the Save & Exit button