Featuring categories is a way to showcase your categories on the homepage of your university. This means these categories will be seen by your learners every time they visit your university. Some admins feature a “New Courses” category. Others feature a "New Product Training" category.
To add this feature to your university:
- Log in and go to the admin area
- Go to Training > Categories
- Pick the category you would like to feature and click edit.
- Check the box next to “Feature on Home Page”
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
TIP: Categories will only show up if they have one or more courses assigned to that category.