Activate Courses in Course Catalog
Once a course is uploaded into the University, there are a few steps you will need to complete for it to go live.
- Go to Admin > Training > Courses > View Courses
- Search for the name of the course you would like to activate
- Once you find the course, click on it
- Change to Active in the section that asks for Status
- Next, click on the 4. Settings section
- Check the box next to Show Course in Catalog. The course will now be viewable in the course catalog
- If you wish to restrict the amount of students that can enroll in a particular course, you can put that number in the box that reads Max Students (Leave blank for unlimited).
- Lastly, you can restrict who can view this course in the Viewable By section. You can allow everyone who is logged in view the course or you can also restrict it to certain groups. If you click on Certain Groups you will be allowed to select the groups you wish to have access to this course.
- Once you’re finished, be sure to click Save and Exit to save your changes.