Activating Courses in Course Catalog
There are a few steps you will need to complete once a course is uploaded into a University for it to go live. To do this, you will want to follow the steps below.
- On the Admin side of your university, go to Training > Courses > View Courses
- Search for the name of the course you would like to activate
- Once you find the course, click on it
- Make sure to click on Active in the section that asks for Status
- Next, click on the Settings section
- Check the box next to Show Course in Catalog. The course will now be viewable in the course catalog
If you wish to restrict the number of students who can enroll in a particular course, you can put that number in the box that reads Max Students (Leave blank for unlimited).
Lastly, you can restrict who can view this course in the viewable by section. You can allow everyone who is logged in to view the course or you can restrict it to certain groups. If you click on Certain Groups you will be allowed to click on the audience you wish to have access to this course.