Enrolling and Un-enrolling Learners by User
(Uni./Group Admins Only)
- Admin > Training > Manage Enrollments > By User
- Select the group the learner belongs to, or Select All. (NOTE: You will only see the groups to which you have administrative access.)
- Select the learner by scrolling downor typing in their email address.
- Expand the category list to display courses using the +
- (Optional)Click Hide Full Courses at the far right of the screen to keep those out of your search.
- Check or un-check boxes to the left of the course names to enroll/un-enroll the learner. (The users’ course status will be listed to the right of the course title.)
- (Optional)Upon Save: Check boxes to send email to users.
- Click the Save
- (Optional) Select the Search for Training Tracks radio button and repeat steps 1-5.
- Quickly find a course to enroll or un-enroll a learner in by typing a keyword into the "Filter to Course" box.
- If you have a large number of learners in your university, it might take some time for those to load up. If you are planning to enroll a single user in just a few courses, it might be more efficient to enroll “By Course” instead of “By User”.
Note: You may encounter courses which are grayed-out (don’t allow selection). These represent paid courses which only University Administrators may enroll learners into.