Downloading Your SCORM Zips
There are many situations in which you may need your course’s SCORM zipped file. One good reason to download this SCORM zip is to keep track of your courses and store them locally for quick and easy access.
- Go to the Admin side of your university
- Go to Training > Courses > Edit Courses
- Select View Courses and then search for the course that contains the SCORM file(s) you would like to download
- Click on the course name (This will take you to edit mode)
- Go to the “3. Modules” tab
- Click on the module name that contains the SCORM file
- Select “Download SCORM Zip”
The file will start downloading straight to your computer!