Enrolling and Un-enrolling Learners by Course
(Uni./Group Admins Only)
- Admin > Training > Manage Enrollments > By Course
- Select Enroll Users or Unenroll Users at the top.
- Select the category of the course or Select All.
- Select the course.
- Select the group to which the learner belongs. (NOTE: You will only see the groups on which you have administrative access.)
- Select the learner by scrolling down or typing in their email address.
- Expand the category list to display courses using the +
- Check or un-check boxes to the left of the course names to enroll/un-enroll the learner (the users’ course status will be listed to the right of the course title).
- (Optional)Upon Enrollment: Click the check boxes to send email to users, or to manually pass users (please read THIS ARTICLE about manual passes).
- (Optional) Upon Enrollment: Enter number of days into Set Expected Duration.
- Click the Save
- Quickly find a course to enroll or unenroll a learner in by typing a keyword into the "Filter to Course" box.
- If you have a large number of learners in your university, it might take some time for those to load up. If you are planning to enroll a single user in just a few courses, it might be more efficient to enroll “By Course” instead of “By User”.
Note: You may encounter courses which are grayed-out (don’t allow selection). These represent paid courses which only University Administrators may enroll learners into.
Watch this 5 minute tutorial to learn more.