The Course Emailer is used to communicate with the learners in your university, your group, or the course in which you are an instructor. This is a great way to let people know of changes in a current course, new courses becoming available, completions of certain courses, etc.
The Course Emailer can be used as a tool to promote a course that you want your learners to take. If you want a notification to go right to your learners' email with a link to the course, this is a good way to do so. You can include attachments, as well as pinpoint the exact people who you are trying to notify about your course.
- Go to Admin > Training > Course Emailer
- Choose the course you would like to email learners about.
- Select which group you would like to send this email to.
- Select which learners in that group you want to email. (Not Completed, Completed, Enrolled, Behind Schedule, Not Enrolled, or All Students)
- Write your email using tokens.
TIP: You can use these tokens in the email subject and body:
[[CourseLink]], [[CourseName]], [[FirstName]], [[LastName]], [[PasswordLink]], and [[Username]]
- Preview the email to display the message the learners will receive
- Send the email