Behind Schedule Email and Email Summary Options
These university level options provide more flexibility in determining when Email Summary and Behind Schedule Emails are sent.
To change these settings for your university, go to: Admin > Settings > University > Settings.
Turn on Behind Schedule Email can be set up to have an expected completion duration and if learners don't complete a course within the number of days specified for that course, they will receive a reminder email on the last day. The default setting is to only send the reminder email one time, but may be changed so the learner is reminded more frequently.
- Select the check box to Turn on Behind Schedule Email
- Select what level in the group hierarchy should receive notice about learners who are behind schedule.
- Select the frequency for the email to be sent to your learners (Once, daily, weekly, monthly).
NOTE: Learners will continue to get reminders to complete the course with the default cadence set for the university until they complete the course or up to 3 months after expected completion date.
Turn on Email Summary for My University
The Email Summary is a single email that consolidates email notifications sent from your university to your administrators and is a good way to get a reminder of pending action items, such as enrollment requests.
- Select the check box to Turn on Email Summary for my university
- Select the frequency for the Email Summary to be sent to your university administrators.
NOTE: The Email Summary includes the following notifications: Essays, Activities, Behind Schedule, Assessment Results, and Pending Enrollment Requests.