BlueVolt offers a wide variety of reports across different segments of data (by user, by course, by group).
- Dashboards: Reporting overviews, information at a glance. Good for quick analysis and a visual look at training progress.
- My Reports: This is where you can find your Scheduled Reports
- Transcripts: Individual student’s training record. Perfect for employee or rep reviews.
- Training Track Progress: Student’s progress through Training Tracks (if utilized by your university). Useful for keeping an eye on who is ahead of the curve or falling behind in their training tracks.
- New Users: How many new users were added over a specific date range. Helpful for tracking university growth.
- Badge Report: A report on badges completed/earned by learners in the university
- Course Enrollment Totals: Excel download with lots of options for how detailed or wide you want the results. This report has everything!
- Grade Book: Results of a specific class, who is enrolled, their status, etc. This report is good to check out how a specific student or students did on a course & the quiz.
- Aggregated Assessment/Survey Results: Cumulative results for quizzes or surveys in your university. Helpful to find out how students are doing and audit for knowledge gaps.
- Completed Course Hours: Sum of hours that the student has completed. Very helpful report to track annual training requirements.
- Webcast Viewership: Shows Total Viewers and number of viewing locations for webcasts on courses in your university
- University Course Hierarchy: All the courses in your university, where they fall within the Category hierarchy, course status, # of $BB, # of hours, and Course Type. Good for reviewing your current catalog of courses and their settings. This includes Training Track Hierarchy options
- Course Age Report: Useful report giving information on when a course was created, last time it was edited, and who created it.
- Course Seat Time: Information on the amount of time each learner has spent by course
- Scheduled Course Report: information specific to scheduled courses (often ILT)
- File Download History: gives information on the files downloaded from courses by learners
- Course Payment: detailed report on all course payments through your merchant account during a given period.
- User $BlueBucks: How many $BB each student has earned over the specified date range. Great for tracking $BB earning per student.
- University $BlueBucks: Total and detailed information on how many $BlueBucks have been paid out by your University. Perfect for tracking $BB paid for tax purposes, budgeting, or reconciling $BB invoices.
- University Promo History: Which promo/discount codes have been used (only if you have paid courses with promo codes). Useful to track which promo codes are being used most frequently (such as for marketing A/B campaigns).