Completed Course Hours Report
This report allows administrators to track completed hours of training. Administrators can track this for the entire university or within a particular group in the university. This can be an important report to use for tracking the completed training of new hires. If a learner has a minimum required hours of training, this report would be helpful in determining if they have met this requirement.
This can also be a good report to use when trying to determine how much time to allocate for training in the upcoming year. Running this report for the previous year and averaging the course hours total can give you a ballpark idea of how much time to set aside this year.
To run this report, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Admin side of the university
- Go to Reports > Completed Course Hours
- Choose the group that you wish to find Completed Course Hours for
- Select the dates you want the report to be reflective of
- Select Run Report or you can download the report directly to Excel
The total number of completed course hours is on the far right hand side of the report in the Course Total Hours column.