There is an option in University Properties which allows Group Admins to create Training Tracks for their group(s).
Allow Group Admins to Manage Training Tracks
- Go to Admin > Settings > University > Properties
- Scroll down the list of settings and check Training Tracks: Allow Group Admins to Manage Training Tracks
- Enabling this feature does not bypass any group restrictions. Group Admins will only be able to manage training tracks for learners in their group(s).
- Group Admins cannot view/edit training tracks created by a university admin.
- Group Admins can view/edit training tracks created by fellow Group Admins in the same group(s).
- Learners who are no part of a group cannot be enrolled in a training track created by that group’s Group Admin.