I Don't Have my Password
Occasionally a learner will forget or misplace their password. In these instances, it's possible for the learner to reset the password themselves or for an admin to do it for them.
- Go to University home page.
- Click on the Login link in the upper right - a pop-up window will appear asking for Username and Password.
- Click on the bottom link in the pop-up that reads I don't have my password
- Enter email address associated with Login.
- An email will be sent to the learner with a link to reset their password.
NOTE: This email will come from email@example.com. Let your learners know this may appear in their Inbox or their Junk Mail folders. They can also add @bluevolt.com to their Safe Lists.
- Admin > Users > Users
- In Keyword, enter in learner’s email/last name
- Click Get Users
From here, there are two ways to proceed:
- Click on learner’s email address to Send Invitation (this will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the learner knows this). A warning pop-up will appear asking if you want to do this. Click OK
- Click Edit to bring up User Information page. Under the User Information tab, type a password for learner twice and click Save at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: The number of dots that will appear in the Password box will never total the actual number of characters of the password entered. This is done for security purposes.