I Don't Have my Password
Occasionally a learner will forget or misplace their password. In these instances, it's possible for the learner to reset the password themselves or for an admin to do it for them.
- Go to University home page.
- Click on the Login link in the upper right - a pop-up window will appear asking for Username and Password.
- Click on the bottom link in the pop-up that reads I don't have my password
- Enter email address associated with Login.
- An email will be sent to the learner with a link to reset their password.
NOTE: This email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Let your learners know this may appear in their Inbox or their Junk Mail folders. They can also add @bluevolt.com to their Safe Lists.
- Admin > Users > Users
- In Keyword, enter in learner’s email/last name
- Click Get Users
From here, there are two ways to proceed:
- Click on learner’s email address to Send Invitation (this will come from email@example.com. Make sure the learner knows this). A warning pop-up will appear asking if you want to do this. Click OK
- Click Edit to bring up User Information page. Under the User Information tab, type a password for learner twice and click Save at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: The number of dots that will appear in the Password box will never total the actual number of characters of the password entered. This is done for security purposes, including our own. BlueVolt does not have the ability to read what a user's password is.