Enroll Learners in Training Tracks
Rather than enrolling learners into individual courses, you may choose to enroll learners into a curriculum or group of courses we call "Training Tracks". Enrollment in training tracks can be done from the training track editor.
NOTE: To set up Training Tracks, see this article first.
To Manually Add Learners
- Training > Training tracks
- On the right hand side under Browse Existing Training Tracks, find and select the desired training track
In the People section:
- Select a group from the Group drop down.
- Select a learner’s name.
- Select the greater than (>) button on the right to enroll the learner in the training track.
NOTE: Remember to select the Send Enrollment Message box above the description area (if enrolling people in the training track).
Auto Enroll or Un-Enroll Learners in Courses in Training Track
Training Track Course Auto Enrollment
When you are in the Training Track editor, you can elect to auto enroll learners in courses in that training track by simply checking the box labeled Auto Enroll Learners Into Courses. This option will automatically enroll learners who are currently enrolled in the training track as well as any new learners you might add. There are, however, some exceptions to this auto-enroll feature. Learners will NOT be enrolled into a course in a training track if it is:
- Full course (no remaining seats available)
- Paid course
- Inactive course
- Has a "passed registration deadline"
- Scheduled course that doesn't allow enrollments without a schedule
Training Track Course Auto Un-Enrollment
If you have marked a training track as auto-enroll in courses, select to enroll learners and then later choose to un-enroll learners in the training track, they will be un-enrolled in all the courses in the training track as well. However, note that there are a few exceptions where learners may not be un-enrolled from one or more courses.
- If the learner enrolled in a course prior to being enrolled in the training track
- If the learner completed a course prior to being un-enrolled in the training track
- If one of these exceptions occurs, a message that lists which learners were not un-enrolled for specific courses in the training track.