December 28 2017
- Shopping Cart – Pay with $BlueBucks: There is now a university option that allows admins to enable paying for courses using $BlueBucks. This option can be turned on or off.
- Shopping Cart – Use Prepaid Code: With this option enabled a learner may use a provided prepaid code in the shopping cart to pay for courses.
- Course Enrollment Totals Report: Admins now have a university option to allow or not allow the sharing of learners personal info (name, email, address) in shared universities.
- Admin only visible languages will not appear to learners in the BlueVolt 2017 UI
- Content block will only display once, even if the learner belongs to multiple groups that the block has permissions set
- Survey review page will not show “correct/incorrect” label for survey questions (Assessment questions will still show “correct/incorrect”)
- Changed display text of “Nederlands” to “Dutch” for learners. Previous update impacted Admins only
- Timeout will redirect learner to login page instead of home page