January 25 2018
Re-Enrollment Options (previously known as Re-Certification): A new option has been added to enable learners to re-enroll (and pay, if necessary) for an online course they have previously completed. The Re-Enrollment Options are selected in the course editor on Step 1. NOTE: This new option is only available for universities on the BlueVolt 2017 UI.
- Users are now directed to the appropriate login process based on how they access the university (Universities with Direct Login and SSO)
- Links to courses in the Category Brochure direct users to the course detail page as expected
- Custom text for enrollment button on paid courses is now respected
- Course Category page now displays a course that can be enrolled in multiple times once, instead of each enrollment instance
- If the Module Optional indicator is not checked, the Course Detail display for learners is not displayed next to optional modules
- Shared Courses dashboard timeout issue has been resolved