March 7 2018
New Features in this release
Bulk Purchase: The bulk purchase (aka “Buy for Others”) feature is going to production. NOTE: There are university properties that need to set to enable this. They are role-based properties:
- Paid Courses and Training Tracks: Allow any learner to bulk purchase
- Paid Courses and Training Tracks: Allow Bulk Course and Training Track Purchases by Group Admins
- Paid Courses and Training Tracks: Allow Bulk Course and Training Track Purchases by Group Report Viewers
Scheduled Courses Report: This new report is located under Reports on the admin navigation bar. It enables an admin to run a report for Scheduled Courses based on the scheduled date of the course (instead of running a Course Enrollment Totals report which is based on the date learners enrolled or completed a course.)
- Date Range: start dates of scheduled events for scheduled course types.
- Categories and Courses includes ALL scheduled events for the specified date range if no further selections are made.
- The result of selecting the Run Now button is a CSV file that is downloaded to your machine with data regarding all learners enrolled in scheduled courses.
Support for CSV files in User Management: Flat CSV files are now supported for user management when using the FTP option.
Group admins can now edit Sage-only category fields: Previously, only uni admins could add category display settings (aka Sage settings). Now group admins can edit categories that they have access to.
- Rest API updates to course schedule endpoint, per requests by Milestone
- Fixed issues with the DetailedScormData endpoint
- Hotspot quiz type now displays helper text that supported image height is not to exceed 245 px.
- Show in catalog checkbox status will now not change when a course is edited by a group admin
- German language translations requested
- Email log bounce list will now not provide OOPs error
- Unhandled exceptions page is now not returning oops error
- Admins can view transaction history on Bluebucks account page
- Calendar error when quickly changing month is now corrected
- Oops on unhandled exception page
- More translations for SBCU
- Payments not working in NAILD uni
- Oops page on bounce list email log