Adding Existing Users to Groups
When you need to add an existing user to a new group or groups, follow these steps.
- From the Admin console, go to Users > Users
- Enter the email address for the user you are adding and select Get Users
- On the right, next to the user result, select Edit
- On the lower right, select Add Group Role
- Using the drop-down, select the group you want to add.
- Check the box next to the appropriate role you want that user to have within that group: Admin, Report, or Student
- Select Save at the bottom
The user will now be a part of the group(s) you added.