Add Offline Course to Transcript
You can add an offline course or content consumed outside the university to your transcript. This requires approval by a university admin.
Add Offline Courses and Content to Your Transcript
- Go to My Account > Transcript
- Click Add Course to Transcript
- Select from the available Offline Courses by typing in the name OR click Add New Course to manually add your own.
- Fill in the information including Course Name, Course Length, Percentage Grade, and Completion Date
- Click Submit and following any resulting instructions
The University Admin will receive notification of your request to add offline courses/content to your transcript and will approve or reject the request as appropriate. Once approved, the course information will display on your transcript like your other completed courses.