Some universities, including BlueVolt’s Electrical Continuing Education University, allow users to self-register.
NOTE: If you are already a member of a university powered by BlueVolt, Already a Member.
To self-register, go to the university homepage provided to you. For our example, we’re signing into BlueVolt CEU.
- Once you’re there, click Sign Up
- Step through the account creation process. The information asked may vary slightly by university, but includes common required fields such as Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, etc.
- Once you have completed entering profile information and verified the CAPTCHA, you will arrive at your university homepage.
From here, you can navigate to the Course Catalog to locate and enroll in the courses you wish take.
There are many public universities, allowing access to anyone who is interested in taking courses. You can find out more about those universities by accessing our Public Universities.
If you are already a member of a university powered by BlueVolt and you wish to take courses in another public university, there’s no need to create an additional account. All your universities can be managed from one profile. You can add another university easily.
- Log into your account
- Click on Course Catalog
- Click on Switch Universities
- A box will pop up. Click on See More Training Opportunities Powered by BlueVolt
- You will be taken to the list of other Public Universities
- Select the university you wish to join
- Complete the registration information
- Click Save
You are now a member of that university. From that University homepage, you can click on the Course Catalog to view and enroll in their available courses. To switch back to your other university, go to Course Catalog and click Switch Universities as above.