Some universities, including BlueVolt CEU Electrical, allow users to self-register.
NOTE: If you are already a member of a university on the BlueVolt platform, click here: Already a Member.
To self-register, go to the university homepage provided to you. For our example, we’re signing into BlueVolt CEU Electrical.
- Once you’re there, click Sign Up
- Step through the account creation process. The information asked may vary slightly by university, but includes common required fields such as Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, etc.
- Once you have completed entering profile information and verified the CAPTCHA, you will arrive at your university homepage.
From here, you can navigate to the Course Catalog to locate and enroll in the courses you wish take. For a lot of universities, the Course Catalog can be accessed from the Navigation bar near the top of the page.
There are many public universities, allowing access to anyone who is interested in taking courses. You can find out more about those universities by accessing our Public Universities.
If you are already a member of a university on the BlueVolt platform and you wish to take courses in another public university, there’s no need to create an additional account. All your universities can be managed from one profile. You can add another university easily.
- Log into your account
- copy/paste the URL https://go.bluevolt.com/default/CoBrandTemplate/Universities.aspx into the address bar on the same tab where you're logged in on your existing university page.
- Choose from the list of public universities
- Click on the university you're interested in and you will be taken to their university on the Edit Profile page.
- Complete the Required fields marked with a red asterisk
- Click Continue
You are now a member of the new university and can browse the Course Catalog and enroll in courses.
Once you are a member of multiple universities, you can easily toggle between them by logging into your account on any of the universities, clicking on your name in the upper right of the page, and clicking on Switch Universities to see the list of the universities to which you belong and choose where you want to go.