A transcript is a record of all the courses a learner has taken and completed. You can view the information a couple of ways.
NOTE: There are some powerful tools in a transcript that should be used with caution. Contact your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions.
- Go to Admin > Reports > Transcripts
- Select either your active university or a specific group
- A list of users will appear with a search box allowing you to quickly find a specific user. You can click a specific user from the list or search for them in Keyword.
- Once you click on a user, you will see courses for all universities in which you are an admin. The criteria will default to All in Completion Date Filter and Enrolled in Enrollment Status. To see a specific year, change the Completion Date Filter to the year you’re looking for. To see Completions, change Enrollment Status from Enrolled to Completed.
NOTE: The transcript can be printed by clicking the link to Print Transcript
- To see additional data on a specific course, click on the plus sign to expand the course to show each module, Status, and results under View
- You can also click the pencil to view/edit Enrollment, Expected Completion, and Actual Completion Dates. CAUTION: Entering an Actual Completion Date when there isn’t one populated will manually pass the learner and cannot be undone. These dates should be changed with extreme caution.
- You can un-enroll a learner from a course by clicking the red X. CAUTION: this cannot be undone. Using this option to remove a course from a learner’s transcript should be done with extreme caution.
Transcript in User Profile
You can also access a transcript by going to the User’s Profile.
- Go to Admin > Users > Users
- Enter a user’s name or email in the Keyword
- Click on View Transcript
TIP: You can also access a transcript while in the user’s profile by clicking View Transcript at the bottom of the page.