- Advanced Link to access Search page: Added the word Advanced as a link next to Search on the navigation bar. This allows learners to access the search page without first entering a search term. They are then able to search using the filters such as “Newly Added” or “Courses with BlueBucks” without entering a specific search term.
- Group Admins can assign course instructors to a course: Previously, only university admins could assign a course instructor to a course. Now, group admins who can also create/edit courses can assign a course instructor by using the Assign Course Instructor Link on the Next Steps tab when editing a course.
- Closed statuses have been added to the Course Enrollments endpoint for filtering purposes.
- My Enrolled Training page number now matches number in profile popup
- Learners using Autoenrollment links to enroll in course will now see course full (Autoenrollment links respects max seats count)
- Relay course error when completing an assessment module and the user doesn’t have an email address has been resolved
- Fixed error for some learners trying to complete their profile with “hidden custom profile fields” enabled for the university
- The “Check Prepaid Training Code” link will not display on learners profile if the university property “Paid Courses: Promo Code Editor” is not enabled
- Fixed issue with default thumbnails not displaying as expected on the Category pages