- Learner Transcript will show “Inactive Membership”: For universities that they are no longer a member of, a learner will see “Inactive Membership” next to the title of the university on their transcript. Courses that they completed in that university will still display, but the course names will no longer be linked to the courses in the university where they are no longer a member.
- Newly added categories default settings update: When a new category is created, subcategories are now checked as visible by default, along with training tracks and courses.
- My Enrolled Training homepage block text change: For universities that have the My Enrolled Training block added to the homepage, learners that are not currently enrolled in any courses, the text now says: "You are not enrolled in any courses." instead of: "What? You're not enrolled in any courses?"
- Group admins that create a scheduled report will now only be able to CC uni admins or group admins in the same groups where they are the group admin.
- Resolved issue for the course catalog page load time.
- Resolved issue that was preventing admins from manually running scheduled reports.
- Resolved time out issue that was preventing admins from viewing assessment results from a learner’s admin view of the transcript.
- Fixed inaccurate Total Hours completed on learner’s transcript.
- Fixed Home button on footer for mobile view.
- Updated settings to allow larger file upload on the new Sharing Center for publisher page. (Max recommended size is stated on Publisher page.)