Add to Transcript Feature with ability for learner to add a description of course and upload file:
- Supporting Documentation and Learner File Upload Section: Added ability for learner to add specific date they completed an offline course, a description for the course and the ability to upload a single file that will be attached to the Offline course.
- Admin approval page update with View Details link: When learner submits a course with Add to Transcript feature that includes the newly added Supporting Documentation and file upload (see above), the admin approval page will now display a View Details link that will show the admin the description and a link to any file the learner uploaded.
- Admin view of approved offline course on learner transcript: The admin view of the learner transcript displays a View Details link that opens window where they can view details and any file submitted by learner for the Offline course.
- Learner view of approved offline course on course detail page: After admin approves offline course, the learner can view file previously submitted by going to the course detail page view the course title on their transcript.
- Prevent modules from deleted sections to be included in courses shared via Relay.
- Resolved issue with error when successfully completing assessment module.
- Fixed error for new learners registering for account that requires completion of group restricted custom profile fields.
- Resolved issue for admins approving pending training track enrollment requests.
- Course completion certificates will now not display for Course File type courses.
- SCORM Course Completion investigation to provide recommendation for launch behavior changes.
- Fixed issue with Manage Enrollment page that allowed enrollments in excess of max # allowed.
- Fixed issue with incorrect result when using the $BlueBucks Offered filter.
- Changed German and Portuguese translations per customer request.
- Resolved issue with learners trying to retake timed assessments.
- Resolved issue with incomplete last login info (up to last 2 years) on the CET.
- Resolved issue with admin ability to reorder blocks and keep them in desired order.