Some universities provide an option to allow users to buy courses for multiple learners. If this option is active, you can use this feature to buy courses for yourself and/or others in your group(s).
NOTE: Permission to access this feature is role-based. Contact your University Administrator if you have questions.
To Purchases Courses/Training Tracks for Multiple Users
- Find the course in the Course Catalog and select it. You will see an Enroll button with a Buy for Others button underneath.
- Select Buy for Others
- A screen will come up, allowing you to select the learners for which they want to buy the course. You can click on the learner names from the list, search for a specific learner, or click Add All.
NOTE: In order to buy for others, you must belong to a group. You will also only be able to buy for others within groups to which you belong. This will not bypass Group Restrictions on courses.
- Once you have selected the learners for which you want to buy the course, be sure to click Save Selected. You will see a message confirming the information was saved.
- Click Go to cart to complete the transaction.
- On the next screen, you can Edit Enrollees and apply promo codes or discounts
- Click Begin Checkout when you’re ready to proceed.
- Fill out the fields to complete billing information and finalize the transaction.
- Click Complete Purchase
Once you’ve completed the purchase, enrollment emails will go out to everyone for whom you bought the course!