- Admin Shortcuts from Learner Side: In addition to Edit Course and Enroll Users on the course detail page, Edit This Category, Edit This Track and Edit This Schedule are now available to University Admins.
- Theme Editor Color Palette Addition: Admins can now select a specific color for the text in the Search field on the nav bar. Admin > User Interface > Theme > Color Palette > Search Box Text Color
- Owning University on Course Enrollment Totals Report: A new column will now display on the CET called Owning University. This column informs the admin who owns the course. (e.g. Who the course was shared from). NOTE: The existing University column informs the admin where the course was consumed (enrolled in).
- Fixed Pricing Course Billing Account Inactivation: Fixed Pricing Course Billing Accounts will now be automatically inactivated on the date set by BTAdmin when the system switches from the Fixed Pricing account to the “normal” billing account.
- Resolved issue where pdf attachments via email log were blank.
- Add to Transcript page file upload issue resolved
- Resolved issue with Reporting API: V1 Enrollment Endpoint not returning data as expected
- Made some improvements to admin transcript that would timeout when loading a learner transcript with extensive data
- Removed hard-coded reference to a specific customer in Terms & conditions via the Sharing Center.
- Resolved issue with Disabled/Inactive User status causing Module Age report crashing
- Improved access to module editor for the new File Upload Module type
- Fixed UI issue on course detail page when course included new File Upload module type
- Resolved issue with Reporting API: Module Scores endpoint timing out.