- Improve Send Email Invite workflow:
This feature is to help admins understand the number of people they are about to send an email invite to.
- Search for users to send invite: On the nav bar, click on Admin > Users > Learners > Add Edit Users > Enter a name in keyword field (e.g. Smith)
- Send email invites to: Everyone in this list: Click the Everyone in this list button > Click the Send emails button. You should get a popup that says “Are you sure” and the number of invites should match the number of users in the list.
- Added Course, Category, and Training Track titles to university name on browser tab:
This feature is to improve search engine optimization by appending the name of a course, category or training track to the university name on the window tab.
For example: from Volt Land Homepage, you can view a category title by clicking the Supplier Training category block on the home page and then when the category displays you can also see that the category name is appended to the university title on the tab.
Changed Country and State drop down fields on Edit Profile and Registration pages:
This feature has been redesigned to improve the registration and profile edit pages where users struggled with completing the required country and state fields due to the browser autofill popups. The Country and State/Province field now displays as a drop-down list.
- Fixed issue were group admins who reset their password on the Edit user admin page were losing their group admin permissions.
- Fixed issue with Bulk upload not entering state or groups
- Resolved issue where timeout occurred when BTADMIN merged two accounts.