University Admins can choose courses from their university to share the BlueVolt Sharing Center Course Catalog or to specific recipients.
Courses shared to the BlueVolt Sharing Center Course Catalog can then be discovered by other university admins where they can then either: request course approval so that they can add the course to their own university or simply get the course and add it to their university without waiting for approval from the course owner.
If you have chosen to share your course to specific recipients, they will receive a notification that you want to share your course. They will then be able to approve your course share offer before they set it up in their university. This step can be bypassed by sending a partnership request.
Read more about setting up a partnership here: Sharing Settings
Note: Courses you have chosen to share to the BlueVolt Sharing Center Course Catalog only display for other admins who are browsing the catalog and may want your course. (i.e. You will not see your own courses that you have added to the catalog.)
- Go to Admin > Training > Share Courses
- Click the Share Courses button
3. Select the course(s) that you want to share to the Sharing Center Course Catalog.
4. When you have selected all the courses you want to at this time, click the Next: Select Recipients button.
5. Review and change the Add to the BlueVolt Sharing Center settings as needed.
6. Search for a specific Recipient by entering a term in the Find by keyword or Select from an Existing Partner.
Note: The default $BlueBucks amount is set to 0 and Max Enrollments are unlimited. You may want to consider changing these defaults to increase the reach and success of the courses you are adding to the Sharing Center course catalog.