1099 Form for $600+ $BlueBuck redemptions (US learners only)

When you've redeemed 600 or more $BB in gift cards or goods in a calendar year, BlueVolt will require you to fill out a BlueVolt form which is the equivalent to the information contained on a W9.  After completion, BlueVolt will send you a 1099-MISC form via USPS first class mail, postmarked before the legally required IRS send-date at the end of January.