February 22 2018
- The BlueVolt 2017 UI now supports Google Tag Manager.
- New Banner Block for category pages. To customize the header for individual categories, Admins can now add a banner block with text overlay without the need for a application like Photoshop.
- Search by Postal Code radius on the Training Calendar. Please note, this feature only works for US based zip codes currently.
- External Group ID data now displays as expected in Course Enrollment Totals Report
- BlueVolt 2017 UI now accepts phone numbers with country code
- Training Calendar course details should not display HTML in the descriptions
- French language translated correctly on Registration page
- Logged-out enrollment link to add user to group now correctly displays prompt to enter email address
- Helper text for legacy theme editor added for SmallUniversity Image (Image will display correctly if 37x27px)
- Forgot Password link in User Invite email now correctly redirects user to Forgot Password page instead of the Homepage
- Exporting report as CSV now also respects the column selected for the report instead of automatically including all columns
- Course Enrollment Total (CET) report respects selected course schedules instead of listing all schedules for the course
- Facility and Room resources now display in the dropdown list directly after creating them
- The Waitlist admin page will not show duplicate rows for a single learner
- Course duplication on Category Detail pages when displayed in various languages has been resolved
- Featured Course expiration date has been fixed
- Fixed French language translation that was breaking course length display on admin transcript