- Order History: Learners can go to their profile and view previous order transactions and the receipts or Purchase Order Invoices associated with the order.
- Internal Course Cost: Admins can set the “internal” cost for a course, such as their cost for purchasing a course from a 3rd party vendor or their cost to develop or deliver a course. The internal cost can be set when creating or editing a course under Other Settings in the Step 4. Settings section. This information is available when you run a Course Enrollment Totals Report as well as the Reporting API via the Course and Billing endpoints.
- Custom Subject Line for Course Enrollment Email: Previously, Admins could only customize the body of a course enrollment email. Now, Admins can customize the Subject line as well.
- Transcript Summary Update: Learners who are a member of only one university will now also see a summary at the top of their transcript similar to learners who are members of multiple universities.
- 1099 Tax Information Disclaimer on My $BlueBucks Awards Page: Added wording to the card selection page when redeeming BlueBucks regarding the need to collect tax information upon redemption total reaching $600 in a calendar year. Previously added this information to the My $BlueBucks Awards Account Summary page.
- Added padding for better formatting for single column banner blocks
- Fixed issue with Payment email timing out that was preventing enrollment
- Fixed issue with Primary groups not displaying properly when registering or editing profile
- Refresh issue with merchant page is resolved
- Fixed issue with the New User Access log that didn’t work on some universities
- Resolved issue with error some admins would get when trying to approve enrollment requests