- Allow Non-SSO Login Page changes: This page has been restyled for universities that have enabled “Allow Non-SSO Logins”. The default language and link to the SSO portal is now display at the top of the log in page within a box to make it display more prominently on the log in page. Additionally, the default text can be customized (by BlueVolt only. Contact your Customer Success Manager if you’d like to customize the text) on the SSO configuration page. Please Note: Customized text is not translated at this time.
- Updated TOU language on Registration page: Slight update to the TOU language to be consistent grammatically.
- Aggregated Assessment/Survey supports Shared Courses: The Aggregated Assessment/Survey now returns data for courses shared to other universities.
- Course Enrollment Totals Report now shows latest re-enrollment date.
- Resolved issue with error displaying when clicking the Show All button on the My Enrolled block.
- Using Forgot password should now not require clearing cookies to accept reset password.
- Changed Dutch translations as requested.
- Changed German translations as requested.