Feature Update: My Courses Page - Shared Courses: Removed Delete Capability
Previously, a university admin could delete (in addition to inactivating) a course that was shared to their university. Deleting a course that was shared and had enrollments caused the course to no longer be included in reports and was blocked from being re-shared in the future if needed.
Shared courses can still, however, be inactivated so that their learner can no longer find them in the catalog or take the course.
Tables can't be imported directly. Please insert an image of your table which can be found here.
1. Admin Side Nav bar –
Training > Content > Courses
2. Choose Select All under Category drop down
Result: Not that any course that is marked “Shared” also does NOT have an X at the end of the row. (e.g. Shared course can not be deleted.)
- Resolved issue where university admin wasn’t seeing the Invite Everyone in the Uni email button.
- Resolved issue where new dashboard wasn’t updated with training track completions.
- Resolved issue where the assessment editor displayed with scroll bars at the bottom.
- Updated error message when attempting to rate a course that user had not completed to make it clearer.
- Updated the training calendar header text to respect color defined in Card Title Text color on UI Settings tab.
- Removed Dismiss all link on notification window when there are not any notifications to dismiss.
- My courses button alignment off when viewing in Italian