OpenSesame University Admin Access:
University admins can now access OpenSesame to add courses to their university through an integration via the admin navigation bar by going to: Training > Content > OpenSesame. Here, you can log in with your OpenSesame account and select the courses you want to add to your university.
- Salesforce integrations timing out.
- Brochure showing Inactive Courses as Active.
- IE Formatting Issue on Registration page.
- Learners 100% but not complete in training track.
- SSO verification email has wrong domain.
- Registering on mobile should scroll up to reveal required fields.
- BlueVolt (Legacy) SSO URL redirect incorrect.
- Requested language changes (Italian).
- Aggregated assessment timing out.
- Some gift card order URIs don’t display on accounting report.
- Link format in Assessment Email update for SSO users.
- Dashboard - Groups Removed Issue.
- Re-enrollments failed with bad re-enrollment cadence settings (must be less than 10 years).
- Admin My Course page times out when more than 2100 courses available.
- Groups option is missing on Dashboard.
Other Development Work
- Sharing Center